Saturday, November 11, 2006

Stardate 11110613.06

I'm still too fat, its fluctuating but not going down. As of right now I'm 212.3 pounds, 26.5% bodyfat. I'm starting to think I might have to do some excerise to lose weight... which is so not me :P

Plus its too cold out these days to do running or anything. I could stop eating completely I guess, but thats not exactly healthy. I could eat more healthily but that doesn't sound much fun...

Coursework is starting to pile up, which means lots of marking. I do like teaching, but I am so damn lazy all the marking and prep for lessons is a pain in the ass. I've been thinking more recently about how long I might want to keep doing this for, especially as theres not really much prospect for promotion where I work at the moment. However, bills to pay and the such. Its a worry because if I can start transition, which I want to, I think I'll need a new job anyway, but it took me ages to get this one. I don't love my job, but I've done worse.

Its nearly the day, 16th November I'm going to the Doctor with my friend Anne. I feel like I'm getting more nervous by the minute. Thankfully work didn't make a fuss about me going, and everyone understood me not wanting to say what I was going for. It will be great to see Anne again, I've not seen her since... Easter I think it was, I have a terrible memory.

I've been playing SWG a lot more again, its kind of fun, although still getting bored easy as theres not really anything new to do, but theres some nice new additions coming up. I should make more time for Second Life though, however I need to find something new to do there as well, I have a short attention span and get easily bored lol.

Oh the title is because I was looking at the Star Trek MMO last week and it sounds pretty interesting. I'm thinking I will play that when it comes out

Not actually sure if anyone reads this, but if you do then thanks! And I hope its not too boring.

No comments: