Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello World

Hello again readers, if any of you exist :P

So its been a little while since my last post, I got totally bogged down there for a bit with work, but thankfully managed to get it all done in time. Just my luck though to get sick! I spent over a week in various stages of illness and had the majority of last week off work. I think I am finally approaching wellness again though, whatever that means for me hehe.

Still got plenty to catch up with for work, but I'm also trying to get back into the swing of making videos after a bit of a slow period part caused by lack of time, part lack of inspiration and part being bone idle >.> Filming a new music video at the moment. Thats going fairly well but slowly, I'm trying to make it a bit more polished and more like a normal music video than the last one. Also looking at experimenting with effects a bit more like I did in the 'Bunnies!' video. A couple of other projects I'm fiddling with too when I can be bothered, both still in pre production.

I suppose the other big bit of news is that I am working on a Uni application for September, to study film/tv production! Did most of the application about a week ago and since then been working on a personal statement, writing about myself is so hard. I think its nearly there though. So I'll be sending that in soon and keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh and Lego Star Wars rocks, of course =) Seems even more fun than the PC versions I had before, but its hard work playing with the motion controlled lightsaber, so for long sessions mostly using the buttons.

Good morning World, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

No comments: