Friday, August 18, 2006

Home.... and Away

Well I'm back from Canada. Actually I got back a couple of days ago, been very busy since then because.... I am moving! I've bought my first home, yay! Its completely empty and I don't have any furniture, so I will have to buy lots of stuff, can't even move in until I get the basics.

I'll post some stories about while I was away, and about my moving as it happens. My most recent crisis is not being able to get any internet until the 6th of September because the previous people didn't get the phone shut off in time. How will I deal with this... I don't know yet, have to figure something out.

Flight over to Canada was pretty good actually, the movies were Ice Age 2, The Lion King, and some rubbish with Harrison Ford, so pretty furtastic. I just had to make sure not to cry during the Lion King. And we had some nice seats with extra leg room. I thought Canada might be cooler than at home, but wow! At least they have aircon there though. More to come...

No comments: