Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Doctor Visit

Today I had my second appointment with the Doctor, and its been 4 months since my first. I managed to come across much better this time, and going as female definately helped. He gave me my first set of hormones, which is what I was hoping for, and I can start taking them tomorrow night as long as the blood test comes back ok. Thats was the only part of the day I didn't like, they took some of my blood >.> I was feeling all anaemic afterwards and decided to come straight home :P

I'm pleased about how it all went, and it was a bit more expensive than I had expected, but on the other hand I can't think of a better way to spend my money.

When I got back I booked the hotel for my trip to York for my first ever date, and to visit my friend Anne as well. Really looking forward to that. All in all a good day, just a shame I have to go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: