Thursday, March 08, 2007

Silent Hill 2?


Apparently there is going to be another Silent Hill movie, which I'm really pleased about because the first one was one of my top movies from last year.


From AICN: Actress Laurie Holden says that "Silent Hill" producers were "going forward with a sequel" but that original director Christophe Gans was currently undecided about returning.


Might not be quite the same if Gans doesn't do it, and I am quite a fan of his from Brotherhood of the Wolf and Crying Freeman. Still heres hoping for another does of confusing, creepy and visually amazing horror.


On a different note I just read they are looking at making thee Forrest Gump sequal again. I understand there is a sequal to the original novel, but I really don't think that movie needs one.

No comments: