Thursday, December 06, 2007

Another day at work...

...but tomorrow is a day off, yay! It gets really hard this time of year, all the staff and students are very tired after such a long term, but only two more weeks to go till the christmas break. Unfortunately I have so much marking to do that its forming a large mountain, I may have to break out the mountaineering equipment when I finally do tackle it.

On Tuesday I had a late night at work, that wasn't much fun. Got home feeling like a zombie, searched the fridge for freash meat but found only old pizza so ate that instead. I've not managed to do much this week, including not yet having a chance to make a new video, but people are still enjoying last weeks effort and the Khiliana & Tam'mi videos are growing in popularity. I will get something new done soon, I'm on a promise to work on a video with Anne this weekend. I have a ton of ideas just need the necessary actors and actresses to make them a reality.

I think this weekend is Christmas shopping with my family, after my trip to London for hair removal (owie!) tomorrow.

I'll talk to you again soon, and until then keep watching the skies!


No don't stare at the sun... here put these glasses on... nevermind, just come back inside

No comments: