Friday, February 29, 2008

Boo to iTunes

What do iTunes think they are playing at? Its so damn expensive, at least for those of us living in the UK. I was looking at an album I wanted on there last night, and the album only has 11 tracks. iTunes wanted £7.99 for it!

Its so ridiculous that we have to pay this much for music from iTunes, particularly since the tracks have DRM so I wouldn't even be able to play it on all of my equipment. for just a small amount more I could get the album on CD and be able to play it wherever I want, plus the advantage of having a high quality physical version.

iTunes is a lovely system, but its far to expensive. Very glad to see play.com undercutting them and I hope that either play can expand their available catalogue of downloads, or that it gives iTunes a kick up the backside to lower their prices.

P.S. Its Feburary 29th, is that special?

Thing thats bugging me the most at the moment: Why can't I manage to record audio without lots of noise on my computer?

No comments: