Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Oversleeping

I managed to over sleep this morning, turned the alarm off when it went off and then went back to sleep for another 15 minutes, therefore ending up being late for work. But it didn't matter because I didn't have any classes first thing this morning. Made me wonder why I didn't just set the alarm for later.

Yep not interesting, but thats my life sometimes.

So what else, well I'm STILL working on my next video, its turning into a bit of a monster as I seem to have ended up in some sort of development hell with it. Well that might be a little over dramatic, but it really is starting to get me down how slow progress is going with this. It is by far the most techincally complex video I have done so I just hope the sense of accomplishment when its finished is enough. I worry that I might be horribly over working an idea that just isn't that great. We'll see when its released, I hope that will be next week. Was given a really great idea for my next project last night, should be really funny and hopefully much easier to make as its another predominantly editing project.

Thats all for now, more soon

No comments: