Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Time

Well the last week has been very interesting. Last Friday I went to see my councellor for the first time, and I decided to go in female clothes. I was really nervous about doing that beforehand, but when the day came it was actually much easier than I had thought it would be, and it felt really good. The councellor was really nice, and I think it helped, although managing to go out in role helped more. I showed myself that I do actually have some confidence, if not much self esteem, that still needs working on. Going to see her again fairly soon, hopefully on the 19th if I can get an appointment then, waiting to hear back from her.

So, that was a really good day. Then on Saturday I went to stay with my parents for Christmas, which was mostly good, if a bit frustrating and sometimes dull. Still a good time was had. But I decided that I want to come out to them, and Anne helped me to write a letter to them as I am way to cowardly to do it in person. I am planning to give them the letter after new years, probably as I leave to come home. But ever few minutes I get terrified and decide I won't, so who knows if I will go through with it.

No comments: