Thursday, December 21, 2006

Its cold outside, but at least there is some atmosphere

I need to go out and do a bit of shopping, need a present for my brother, and cards and wrapping paper and stuff. But I don't want to go because it looks so cold outside!!

I'm also starting to regret my decision to wear a skirt instead of trousers tomorrow, I've not been out in tights before but I can imagine they will be cold. I was told in no uncertain terms last night by my friend Kim that I MUST wear dark shoes, which means I need to buy some today... the only hope of that is getting some black trainers so thats what I will attempt to do. Hopefully I can find some cheap ones. Also we made a deal, so I have no choice but to wear a skirt for the first time tomorrow :P

Yesterday was a bad day, but a couple of people were very supportive, and I can't thank them enough, and probably haven't thanked them enough. Its people like that that keep me going. They probably don't read this, in fact I only know one person who does read this, but I love you all so much.

Talking to my mum is starting to get really hard, I think she knows theres something I'm not telling her. But after taking advice I need to wait till after christmas, and then try and find some way (and some courage) to tell them.

Oh last thing, my digital tv recorder came today, hopefully no more missing programmes, I can get it to store them all! First things I set it for? Torchwood, Christmas Doctor Who and QI, I need to check the listings to see what else is on this christmas that is good.

Thanks for reading, back soon (If I don't freeze to death!)

No comments: