Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lonely

Why is life so damn lonely? Whats the point of it when your just alone all the time. I've been wondering a lot recently if being dead is lonely too, but it probably can't be lonlier than being alive. I've been living here for 4 months now, and I've not had a single person visit apart from my family. They are the only people in my life, and if they take it badly when I tell them the truth I won't have anyone.

I know why I'm lonely, its because of me, no-one would ever want to be around me. Whenever anyone starts to get to know me they drop me like a stone.

Its all so fucking pointless, nothing I do means anything and no-one would even notice if I wasn't here. I'm supposed to see a councellor on Friday, but I doubt theres anything they can find about me that isn't worthless.

No comments: