Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Life, oh virtual life

My two SWG characters, Tam'mi and Tiaan

My internet has been working proparly since last thursday night which has been nice. It seems to max out at 6Mbps, with a minimum of 4.5. Thats cool when you've only ever had 1Mbps at the most, and usually less because your annoying brother insists on downloading all the time when you are trying to play games and so completely lagging you out.

I've been back in my games, Second Life and Star Wars Galaxies (yes I still play that, just not all that much). My characters from SWG are shown above, although thats an fairly old shot. Seemed weird at first, and my roleplaying skills were definately a little rusty. Still I missed my friends, and its nice to see them again. Well see their avatars anyway, which is a good as seeing the real them. You choose your avatar, its not something you are stuck with, so I think its a good indication of what a person is really like. Unless its some horny guy playing a "lesbian" to get sex, but you can spot those pretty easily.

Work is going fine, being so much closer is helping, I'm finding the days easier. I haven't been sleeping that well the last few nights though, I find myself waking up during the night a lot, not sure if its because of noises or something else. Housework is a pain in the ass, but I'm managing it I guess, just put some of it off a bit longer than I should. I have been eating every day, but I know I'm eating too much junk food, I just feel too lazy to do proper cooking a lot of the time.

Last Friday I did something that feels pretty important, but I don't quite feel like writing about it now, maybe in a few days. It could turn out to be life changing though (I almost wanted to write life saving there, it might be)

Today's random post was brought to you by me with a headache and feeling depressed, tune in next time for hopefully something more coherent and interesting, same bat time, same bat channel.

2 comments:

Cinomed Tweak said...

*huggles*

Chloe Wilson said...

*hugs Cin back*

Always good to get a hug =^.^=