Friday, September 15, 2006

Speed and Interstellar Warfare

My internet connection was finally turned on today, a big yay for that. There seems to be something wrong with the speed though, I'm only getting 128Kbps at the moment when it should be close to 5Mbps. Going to try connecting it up differently, maybe that will help.

Its the end of the first week of teaching, and I am exhausted. It felt like a lot more than just one week, hopefully it won't take too long to get used to it again. I thought I was going to get the weekend to myself, but just found out my Mother wants to visit again, whihc I nice I suppose, but last weekend she annoyed me going on about washing for the whole 8 hours she was here! I shouldn't get annoyed with her though, she's just worrying about me.

My verdicts from this week: Battlestar Galactica is amazing, and series 2 is even better than series 1, really dark, great story arcs and some seriously nasty villans, the sort you have to get nasty just to be able to triumph over. Still only half way through series 2, but hopefully it will continue to be this good. Lego Star Wars 2 is a lot of fun, although slightly harder than the first one, and being a Jedi in it doesn't feel as fun as in the first one, but the non Jedi characters are certainly better, just a shame that my favourite thing about Star Wars is the Jedi.

1 comment:

Cinomed Tweak said...

*huggles*
Sorry to hear about yoru internet issues <_<